...

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Countdown to Gorgeous Day 20: Be Sweet and FOTD

Day 20 of the Countdown to Gorgeous advent calendar by bareMinerals brings Vanilla Sugar, a peachy beige shimmer eye shadow. Another well thought out selection considering the "Be Sweet" moniker.
Vanilla Sugar applied nicely and gives a low level shimmer that brightens the eye without looking frosty. Quite work/everyday appropriate.
I paired Vanilla Sugar with the bright green liner Graffiti by Urban Decay. In my crease I used the burnt orange Cleopatra from the Kat von D Ladybird palette.
On my lips I paired a very light coating of the metallic pumpkin lipstick Masquerade and the Marvelous Moxie gloss in Crowd Pleaser. On my nails is Sagrenna the Teenage Witch by Wet 'n Wild, which is a lovely Christmas green. I needed 3 coats to get opaque color, but it is going strong after 4 days of wear.
I'm looking forward to a low key day of wrapping presents and finishing part 1 of season 4 of the Vikings. So, I'll leave you with the haunting lyrics from the opening song of the Vikings, which I've been singing for the past few days. It's a nice counterbalance to all the Christmas carols :-)
If I Had a Heart by Karin Dreijer Andersson
This will never end
Cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
This will never end
Cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings
If I had a voice, I would sing
Dangling feet from window frame
Will I ever ever reach the floor?
More, give me more, give me more
Crushed and filled with all I found
Underneath and inside
Just to come around
More, give me more, give me more
If I had a voice, I would sing

No comments:

Post a Comment