here). It's pricey at $85 for 2 ounces, so I used to buy the .5 oz. smaller tubes which were $19, but now I see they've raised the price on those to $24 (boo, hiss).
The L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes for Body ($9.49 for 6) is large enough to apply all over and it did give me realistic color that was not streaky. It does have that self-tanner scent but was not offensive and I did not notice it after applying. I could see how this would be very convenient when traveling or for gym use. I have no plans to purchase, as I prefer lotion based self-tanners.
The Boscia Oil-Free Nightly Hydration ($36 for 1.4 oz) is a gel moisturizer that is supposed to combat excess oil while moisturizing skin and refining the look of pores. I like gel based moisturizers and this one contains plant based anti-oxidants to help reduce inflammation and sooth skin. I'm wondering if Boscia is discontinuing and/or reformulated this, as it's on sale right now and I cannot find it on Sephora. It didn't wow me enough to purchase, but it's a good choice for oily skin.
Becca's Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector is great for mixing with foundation and is more subtle than it's powder sister. I mix a pea sized drop with foundation and find that it helps give just enough glow to enliven skin without looking greasy. I've got multiple deluxe sized samples of this so will not be purchasing, but it's good stuff. Here I'm wearing it mixed with Clinique's CC Cream.
- Pisum Sativum Peptide: Hair conditioning, hydrating, volumizer, anti-aging, complete source of essential amino acids, rich in lysine.
- Vitamin B Complex: Promotes blood circulation. Strengthens & stimulates hair growth.
- Chia Seed: Rich in omega-3 linolenic acid. Moisturizing. Helps protect moisture balance.
- Horsetail: Rich in bio-available silica. Stimulates hair growth.
- Burdock: Contains abundant hair-nourishing minerals to feed & nourish hair. Reverses thinning.
- Bio-Mineral Complex: Bio-available essential minerals including silicon, iron and copper. Key to keratinization development in hair growth.
- Crest 3D White Brillance Professional Polish (foils)
- Zelens Transformer Instant Renewal Mask (foil)
- Dr. D. Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid (deluxe sample)
- L'Occitane Divine Eyes (foil)
- Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer (foil)
- DHC Light & Smooth Conditioner (foil)
- Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo & Creme Rinse (foils)
- Nirvana White by Elizabeth & James (vial)
- Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel (foil)
- Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow (deluxe sample)
- fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy (foil)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (foil)
- bareEssentuals Stroke of Light (deluxe sample)
- Sunshine Oil by Milk Makeup (deluxe sample)
- Obliphica Seaberry Hair Serum (deluxe sample)