...

Thursday, January 8, 2015

LSD 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil by Urban Decay

Now, I already owned the 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in LSD, having received it in the Eye Vault that Urban Decay released several years ago.  However, it took receiving the travel sized version in a recent Ulta GWP to bring it back into my awareness. 
A navy shimmer with bright turquoise micro-sparkle, I like the effect that LSD gives along the upper and lower lash lines.  That's about as much sparkle as I'm comfortable with, plus LSD does not really lay down smooth opaque color, as you can see in the swatch.
I wear contact lens but had no issue with LSD irritating my eyes or with the micro-glitter migrating.  In general, Urban Decay 24/7 pencils wear well on my oily lids, although I do experience slight smudging in the corners of my eyes after 4-5 hours of wear.  I attribute that to the oil from my lids, which breaks down pretty much everything.
In this look, I'm wearing Maybelline's Creamy Beige Color Tattoo cream shadow as an all over base, and LSD along the upper and lower lash lines.  I used Lorac's Front of the Line Pro liquid eyeliner in Navy along the upper lash line for a bit more definition.  I like how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment