...

Friday, May 11, 2012

All Natural Face Vegan Eye Shadows in Mauve-a-lous, Fireball Fuschia, Brandied Peaches

Mauve-a-lous, Fireball Fuschia, Brandied Peaches
Here is the third and final post showing The All Natural Face vegan eye shadows that I recently purchased.  I had received two samples of these shadows in my March Eco-Emi box and was impressed enough to want to check out more, so I purchased 10 of the shimmer shadows.  Here are links to the first and second posts of these shadows if you missed those.

(Sun)
Mauve-a-lous does not look mauve at all to me, but rather a cool toned medium pink with a blue duochrome.  Fireball Fuschia is a coral pink and is similar to Bubblegum, which I reviewed here.  Bubblegum leans more coral whereas Fireball Fuschia more pink.  Brandied Peaches is a shimmery copper.   Pigmentation on all three of these was great and the swatches were done over Urban Decay's Eden eye shadow primer.

Mauve-a-lous, Fireball Fuscia, Brandied Peaches (Shade)
Overall, I'm really pleased with all of the eye shadows I got!  They can be purchased from The All Natural Face at $3.50 for a 5 gram jar, $6.50 for a 10 gram jar, or .35 cents for a sample in a plastic baggie.  The size shown are the 5 gram jars.  The color selection is fantastic, with about 70 shimmer shades and 38 matte shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment