...

Monday, April 13, 2015

Natural Beauty Long Lasting Lipstick by Essence

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Looking for a budget friendly lipstick that doesn't feel like it has an inexpensive formula?  Well, you may want to consider the Long Lasting Lipstick line from Essence Cosmetics.  I recently picked up Natural Beauty, a medium rose pink, and it has more than a few things that recommend it.
First of all, this $2.99 lipstick has some style to it with the engraved E, something you usually only see in higher priced brands.  Plus, see the colored band in the middle of the plastic black tube?  It matches the lipstick color inside. 
Next, I find the Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil based formula comfortable to wear.  There is a slight smell to the lipstick and I do see fragrance listed in the ingredients, but it is not strong nor is it anything I can identify.  I'd say wear time is about 3 hours, so not particularly long lasting, but not terrible either.
Natural Beauty is definitely a safe, wearable pink for me. Despite being a cream, it has a certain luminescence in photos that I really like.  If you want to express your goth side (or for Halloween), the 15 shades in the line does feature a black called Black Gossip.  Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment