...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Haulin' Haulin' Haulin': What I Purchased During Ulta's Platinum 20% Off Sale

If you are a Platinum member at Ulta they periodically offer 20% off of most items, including the higher end brands.  The discount combined with 2X points motivated me to spend enough to qualify for platinum next year.  I do enjoy Ulta's loyalty rewards!

After using my samples of bareMineral's Barely Nude 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance eye cream for the past few months, I decided I needed a full sized one.  Love this stuff for smooth, natural looking color that makes my eyes look refreshed and just, well, better.
I've had my eye on Becca's Radiant Glow collection (an Ulta exclusive) for a while, as it contains several products I was interested in trying out.  A more in depth review will be forthcoming.
Mally's 5 Pc Shadow Stick Extra Collection features 5 new shades not currently available in the regular Evercolor shadow stick collection.  It's a great way to try these shadow sticks at a greatly discounted price, considering the individual ones cost $25 each.
Pur Cosmetics new Eye Polishes with their interesting formula/packaging drew me in, and I decided on the rich bronze/brown Suede to stick my toe in the waters of these liquid cream shadows.
Too Faced's Melted Kisses Sweet Cheeks set seemed like a great way to try the new blush formula as well as acquire two more of the Melted liquid lipsticks.  It's a sweet set :-)
The Bliss Brilliant Butters set will be a Christmas present for my mother, although I may snag the Blood Orange and White Pepper one for myself.  I've always been curious what that one smells like.

Both Bliss and Pur Cosmetics had GWP offers that netted the Big Look mascara and the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam.

I think I've shopped myself out and need to practice self restraint now.

No comments:

Post a Comment