...

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Pür Cosmetics Eye Polish in Suede

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Pür Cosmetics came out with a rather unique liquid eyeshadow formula a few months back and I picked up the brown shade Suede to try out.
Housed in a round plastic jar with a squishy net/sponge to keep the liquid in, you also get a silicone tipped applicator that can be used to pat the liquid shadow on. I preferred using my fingers, as I found it easier to get smooth color that way.
The shadow dries quickly, which means smoothing out edges can be a bit of a challenge, but it's doable. Suede was fairly budge proof and I did not experience fall out from the substantial gold glitter in the darker brown base. You can get an idea of the amount of glitter in the blurry shot below.
Wear time was a good 7-8 hours before Suede started to fade as opposed to creasing.  Primer is built into this formula but I still wear over primer, as I've got oily lids that make mince meat out of most shadows.
The Eye Polishes are rather pricey at $26 each, and I picked mine up during an Ulta 20% off sale. Suede is very pretty but I'm not enamoured enough with the formula to want to acquire more at that price. That could be just a passing frugal mood, you never know. Or a glut of eyeshadow that will see me into my 8th decade, should I live that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment