...

Thursday, October 24, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche la Laque in I Lacque You A Lot

I Lacque You a Lot is the glossy version of the ColorRiche limited edition lipsticks and liners from L'Oreal.  I was recently able to find a display of both the matte and glossy versions at half off and picked up one of each to try out.  I loved the color of the matte version I reviewed yesterday, but was not crazy about how they felt on.  I'm happy to say the glossy version feels much better!
I Lacque You a Lot
A bright orange red, I Lacque You a Lot is not for the faint of heart.  It's wearable though, and now that I've mostly overcome my fear of wearing bold colors, I quite enjoyed it.  The pigmentation is wonderful, it was comfortable and slightly hydrating on, and the wear time was 4-5 hours sans eating.  The biggest drawback I'm finding with wearing bold lipsticks is that I invariably get some on my chin when I'm eating, so I need to make sure I check a mirror before venturing out again. I guess that's why women carry mirrored compacts in their purses :-)
I look ghostly pale, don't I?
I liked the la Laque version of these enough that I picked up another color, Never Lacque-ing, on my way home from work last week.  There were only a few left, so if you are interested in these I'd check now, as they seem to be disappearing.  It will be interesting to see if L'Oreal brings them back or if they are truly limited edition items.  I found mine at Rite Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment