...

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The One Blush by bareMinerals

 Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
One of the specials during Ulta's recent 21 Days of Beauty Steals were bareMineral all over face colors and blushes for $10.  Having really enjoyed bareMinerals READY pressed products, I decided to add another blush to my collection:  enter "The One".
The One is a satin finish warm leaning pink (bareMinerals calls it a nude pink) and makes for a great everyday type of blush.  It's not loud, but there is plenty of color to warm up your face without clashing with stronger hues on your eyes or lips.  My favorite part of The One is the finish - there is no visible sparkle but there is a lovely glow.
This is the type of finish that makes my skin look healthy and that I'll keep returning to over and over again.   Factor in bareMineral's proprietary SeaNutritive MineralTM Complex with antioxidants and cold-pressed camellia oil, and you've also got the potential for true skin enhancement.  I get a good 7-8 hours of wear on my oily skin and still see color at the end of the day, although my makeup has usually started to break up by then.  Overall, a really solid blush and a steal at $10!  Did you take advantage of any Ulta beauty deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment