...

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bali Swimmables Water Resistant Blush by Cargo

Cargo is one of those brands that has flown under the radar for me.  I remember when they were leaving Sephora, which was about the time I started seriously collecting makeup.  While I saw them in store at Ulta, nothing really tempted me.  So, practically everything they offer is new to me, which is kind of fun.

Now Ulta has stopped carrying Cargo, and I took the opportunity to load up due to the steep discount (75%).  So far, there are several hits and one definite miss, and today I'll be showing you one of the hits.

Bali was part of the Suited to a Tea Colour Kit, and is part of the Swimmables Water Resistant Blush line.  These feature a long wearing formula with
"special silicone-coated powder that offers stronger adhesion for lasting waterproof wear. Infused with L-lysine found naturally in your skin, it provides remarkably long wear and easily withstands moisture. Sweat-proof, tear-proof and heat-proof, this durable blush holds up beautifully giving your skin an effortless glow." (Source:  Dermstore)
Given Mobile's hot and humid climate, this appeals to me.  The soft pinky rose shade also has a slight bluish shimmer that produces a lovely glow.  I've been wearing it over other blushes as a highlight on the top of my cheeks as well as other traditional highlight spots, and I like it!
Bali over elf's Superstar
My Bali is a deluxe travel size, but the regular sized blushes retail for $26.  Even though Ulta and Sephora no longer carry Cargo, there are plenty of other places, both online and in store, to purchase (I understand Kohl's is now carrying Cargo).  Quite happy with Bali!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from Cargo yet, but I definitely want to start with their blushers! I'll have to stock up when they're on Hautelook!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they show up on Hautelook - I'll have to keep an eye out for them as well!

      Delete