...

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Plushest Punch Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm by Clinique

Plushest Punch ($17) is the second Chubby Stick lip balm from Clinique I've tried.  The first was Mega Melon (review here), and I wasn't overly impressed with it.  I didn't find it particularly moisturizing, for example.  Plushest Punch is part of the Intense Moisturizing balms, however, and I'm liking this one much better!
The Intense line of Chubby Stick balms are supposed to have more vivid color and shine than the regular Chubby Sticks.  Described as a raspberry pink "nourishing tinted lip balm halfway between sheer and opaque", I get plenty of color payoff with Plushest Punch. 
I did peruse the ingredient lists for the original and the Intense balms, and they look identical to me.  However, I'm finding Plushest Punch does feel more moisturizing and has a different, more balmy texture than Mega Melon.  So, something's different.
Ingredients: Castor Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil, Candelilla Wax, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter Extract, Mango Seed Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Tocopherol (plus pigments).

No comments:

Post a Comment