...

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Givenchy Le Rouge Rose Dressing 202

Disclaimer:  This was a GWP.
Surprise surprise, I've found another coral pink lipstick to love.  Everybody has a color they veer towards, and this is mine.  At some point I need to to do swatches of all the coral pinks I own, just to see how they compare.
I received the deluxe sized sample of Rose Dressing in a Barney's GWP, and this is absolutely the best example of luxury packaging I've come across.  The lipstick tube comes wrapped in tissue paper and housed in it's own box, just lovely.
Described as having a semi-matte finish, Rose Dressing is richly pigmented, applies smoothly, and is comfortable to wear.  Wear time is about 4 hours for me, but I'm always drinking/eating something.  The Le Rouge lipsticks are $36, and based on Rose Dressing, I'm impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment