...

Friday, October 10, 2014

NOTD: OPI's You're So Vain-illa and Where's My Blanket???

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.
Today I've got two OPI polishes from recent collections: the bleached bone cream You're So Vain-illa from Coca-Cola and the matte black, orange, and pale yellow glitter Where's My Blanket??? from Peanuts. 
You're so Vain-illa was streaky on the first coat but evened out with the second, as long as I didn't press too hard with the brush or bald spots would appear.  The glitter topper Where's My Beagle??? applied nicely, although I would liked to have seen more of the orange and yellow in the mix.  It did dry dull and needed topcoat for shine.  Wear time with this combo has been great, as I'm going on 5 days of wear without even any tip wear!
Linking up with The Nail Files hosted by Jennie Shaw:

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Lovely combo! The glitter looks like it would be great for Halloween :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely had Halloween in mind for this one :-)

      Delete
  2. The glitter topper looks nice for a more subtle Halloween look! Though I can see where more of the colorful ones might be desired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's definitely on the more subtle side. I keep thinking of cookies and cream when I look at it :-)

      Delete
  3. your nail are super cute, Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The Vain-illa is super gorge! And, of course, I love the glitter. Would be nice if it had more yellow in it, but its adorable name makes up for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely right about the name, super cute :-)

      Delete
  5. looks great! visiting from nails files link up

    ReplyDelete