...

Monday, November 3, 2014

Le Métier de Beauté Nudite and Rouge Dualistic Lip Pencils

Le Métier de Beauté's VIP subscription box continues to knock it out of the park this year!  I'm behind in posting what I've received, but here is November's box, which arrived in late October:-)
The two lip pencils and samples of the Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Day and Night cream were encased in this sweet black patent bag.
I already own the peachy brown Nudite, but the rosy Rouge is a welcome addition and my favorite of the two colors.  It seemed to apply a bit smoother than Nudite as well.  Both can be built up to an opaque matte finish that is easy to wear on their own or layered under a lipstick. They feel slightly dry on but I did not notice them drying out my lips.
Rouge
Nudite
Nudite, Rouge
Nudite
Rouge
The Dualistic lip pencils are $38 dollars each.  I know, crazy expensive.  I like these but I've found equally good lip pencils at a fraction of that price from NYX and Essence.  Regardless, I'm quite happy to have them and continue to love the Le Métier de Beauté VIP subscription program! 

Rouge Dualistic lip pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment