...

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tres Leches Intense Butter Gloss by NYX

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
NYX's Butter Gloss gets lots of love from the reviews I've read, so when the new Intense Butter Gloss formula was released this spring, I decided it was time to try one out.  I chose a "safer" color in Tres Leches, but given that the Intense versions are supposed to pack even more color than the original Butter Glosses, that doesn't mean sheer or low impact.
Tres Leches is described as "nude", and on me it's has enough of a pinky beige color to not wash me out.  The color impact is that of a liquid lipstick, and combined with it's glossy finish and comfortable wear time of 3 or so hours, quite the good performer. 
At around $6 and with frequent BOGO sales at Ulta that lower the price even further, pretty impressive.  The Intense Butter Glosses come in 12 shades, and Tres Leches turns out to have been a very good choice for everyday wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment