...

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Topanga Satin Lippie Stix by ColourPop

Topanga is the third and last Lippie Stix that I purchased from ColourPop back at the beginning of the summer. It's described as a mid-tone dusty coral with a satin finish (coral, people!), and I think the satin finish is my favorite of the matte, satin, and glossy finishes.
I'll be honest and say I haven't worn Topanga a whole lot, mainly because I have too many lip products to chose from. These are nice budget lip colors and definitely worth a look. The pigmentation is quite good and the wear comfortable for the 3 hours or so that Topanga lasted on me.
I'm more enamored with ColourPop's eyeshadows and highlighters than their lip products, but that's just me. As a brand, I think the selection and quality really cannot be beat at their price point.
I'm also impressed with how often they are releasing not just new colors, but new products, such as the gel liner pencils and pots that I just received an email announcing. Truly impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment