...

Thursday, May 1, 2014

March Eco Emi: Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

I'm a bit behind on posting my Eco Emi subscription boxes, but didn't want to skip March as I'm really loving one of the enclosed items.  In fact, I'm going to focus mainly on it, with just pictures of the other items.
When I first saw this plastic pouch of shea butter from the Canadian company Karitex, I was like "hmm".  I decided I'd transfer it to a container, but in the meantime clipped a corner in order to test it out.  Squeezing the butter from the packet has proven such an easy way to use it that I'm no longer going to transfer to a container.
Even better, I really like it!  I know we've all probably used shea butter before, but I can't say I've really thought much about where it came from or how it's produced.  This is organic, raw shea butter harvested from  premium quality Shea nuts from Burkina Faso and is free from pesticides and chemical fertilizers.  It's ethically produced, reasonable priced $10, and perfect for moisturizing skin year round.  I primarily use it on my legs as it's quite emollient does have the signature shea butter scent. Great stuff!
Dawn Lip Gloss by Purely You
Hydrating Lip Therapy & Cuticle Treatment
Quick post, but we've had almost 2 feet of rain in the last 2 days so I'm playing cleanup and catchup!

No comments:

Post a Comment