...

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Estee Lauder 2014 LE Color Portfolio: First Look

My 2014 Estee Lauder Color Portfolio arrived, and it's a beauty!  The design is a bit different than last year's portfolio, although the size of the items are the same.  You get a larger mirror this year, which I suppose would be useful if you travel with the portfolio.  The outer covering is a sturdy cardboard that feels quite solid.
I actually prefer the design of last years portfolio, as this one was a bit more awkward to handle, although it's esthetically pleasing.  The mirror had a tendency to fall back closed when I was first examining the contents, which would probably be less of an issue if it was sitting on a solid surface.
Lip colors:
Eye shadows:
Blushes/bronzer:
I'll have swatches and initial impressions up for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment