...

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Roses Clean Glow Blusher by Covergirl

Disclaimer:  I won this.
Covergirl is not a drugstore that has made it onto my radar in years, for some reason.  Unlike Revlon and Maybelline, which have some holy grail items such as the Colorburst Lip Butters and the 24/7 Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows respectively, nothing from Covergirl has tempted me to open my wallet in like, decades.
So, when I recently won a giveaway from the Budget in Beauty blog that included a few Covergirl items, my expectations were neutral at best.  Well, color me pleasantly surprised, because I'm really liking the items I received!  Among them was the Clean Glow blush Roses, which I'm featuring today.
Large in size and comprised of 3 matte shades in a creamy flesh, pale peach, and warm rose, this palette works well as either a blush, a face powder, or as eyeshadow.  Yep, a multi-tasker.
Below I'm wearing Roses as both a blush and an eyeshadow.  The bit of shimmer you see on my eyes is Laura Geller's Rose Gold cream shadow.
Priced at under $8, I'd say this one is a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment