...

Thursday, March 12, 2015

TriDerma Pore Reducing Anti-Aging Serum

Disclaimer:  I won this.
Is it possible to reduce the size of your pores?   I'd say to a degree, yes, and for me a skin care regime that includes regular exfoliation helps.  Beyond exfoliation, however, I'm always looking for something that can help in that area, as I'm prone to oily and congested skin.  I was quite excited when I won  this in a giveaway, but how did the Pore Reducing Anti-Age Serum from TriDerma stack up?
Pretty good, actually!  I like that it works as both a primer and a skin care treatment, giving you both immediate and longer term benefits.  A thicker textured gel that sinks nicely into the skin, it did give my skin a smoother appearance.  It is also supposed to help control oil, but with my extremely oily skin I can't say it helped much in that area.  I rotate a variety of liquid and cream foundations, and all of them played nicely with the serum. 
Organic aloe vera is one of the primary ingredients in this serum, and at about $25 for a 1 ounce tube, this is also a reasonably priced option that I can see purchasing once I run out of my current tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment