...

Friday, April 14, 2017

Fetish and Score Afterglow Blushes by Urban Decay

Fetish, Score
Disclaimer: I purchased these.
I picked up Urban Decay's Afterglow blushes in Fetish and Score during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty last year in September, so I guess I'm a bit behind, considering the spring 21 Days of Beauty just finished. What prompted me to post them now was seeing that Ulta currently has 7 of the shades on sale for $15.60, which is 40% off of their $26 regular price. This makes me wonder if Urban Decay may be discontinuing the line, but I guess we shall see.
I do enjoy the Afterglow blush formula and find it to be finely milled with buildable color. Previously, I had purchased Rapture (full review here) and restrained myself from purchasing any others, but sales have a way of weakening what little resolve I have, and I believe these were half off. Fetish is a medium pink nude with a satin finish, and Score is a medium pink-peach with a slight shimmer.
When swatched, they are close in color and you probably don't need both, as I doubt the difference is dramatic enough to show up on the face. I don't really detect more shimmer in Score than in Fetish, but considering I prefer a satin finish, that's okay with me.
But yeah, the current sale at Ulta (plus the 20% coupon they sent to Platinum members) tempted me into buying Kinky, which is described as a light peach with shimmer. I'll have to swatch all three together when it arrives to see if Kinky is different enough from these two to make me not regret getting it.
I'm weak, I admit it. Oh, did I mention you get 5X points on Urban Decay products at the moment? That definitely factored in as well :-) I've already decided to forego the Sephora VIB sale with it's 15% code, as I much prefer Ulta's sales and rewards. I'll indulge in the Sephora fall VIB sale when the discount is 20% instead.
Fetish

No comments:

Post a Comment