...

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Gilt Eye Tint by BECCA

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Gilt Eye Tint is one of BECCA's water-resistant cream eye colors, and as the name implies, it's a bronze with gold microglitter.  The glitter is small enough that it's not super obvious but does indeed give a bit of glint. 
The eye tints can be worn sheer or built up in intensity for more opaque color.  I had no issues with glitter migration, and wear time over primer was about 7-8 hours before I noticed settling into creases.
Gilt, Romanticism
Of the two eye tints that I have, Romanticism is probably my favorite (full review here).  I like the soft taupe wash it provides and that it has an almost wet look on.  I think the microglitter in Gilt makes the finish look a bit 'dirty' on my lids, at least in close up shots like this.
The Eye Tints are $24 each, which is a bit pricey IMO, but I was fortunate to get both eye tints and two cheek tints as a set from Sephora a while back, making them much more reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment