...

Thursday, December 3, 2015

NOTD: Kerry by Julep

Let me start off by saying that Kerry is a pleasant surprise.  Even as much as I love gold/browns/neutrals on my nails, I wasn't completely sure if this color would be flattering on.  But both the color and finish are really doing it for me.
Kerry is described as a "matte metallic" finish, and it looks suspiciously similar to the "suede" finish that Julep came out with back in November of 2012.  I think they're the same, but that's okay with me as I liked the two I have, Amber and Nora.
I used two coats but I think you could get by with one thick coat.  It dries quickly but be aware that even though it feels dry, it's still soft underneath (at least with two coats it was).  I managed to ding one nail, so that's how I know:-)
I love how Kerry has a glow from within quality even with it's non-glossy finish. It looks really cool on my toes as well, a neutral with a bit of flash look.

No comments:

Post a Comment