...

Monday, November 5, 2012

Julep November Boho Glam Box: Amber and Nora Suedes

Boho Glam November Box
I recently joined the Julep Maven program, a monthly subscription service where you can receive Julep nail polishes and other products for $19.99 per month.  The profile I selected was Boho Glam, although you can opt to receive one of the other profile boxes on any given month. 
Amber, Nora
Julep's much anticipated Suede polishes were featured this month, and I received Amber and Nora.  Suede finish polishes dry to a textured matte with shimmer, making them a bit different than just a matte finish.  It's an interesting look, and also has the advantage of looking like a regular polish if you use a top coat over it.  The down side is a shorter wear time, as these are more prone to chipping.  I've yet to wear mine, so am interested to see if the chipping make them impractical for me, since I typically change my polish about every 5 days. 
Also included in my box were a grapefruit scented body cream and 3 single use packets of polish remover.  The body cream has a light grapefruit scent that is pleasant yet unobtrusive, perfect for those days I'm at the hospital for meetings, as I try to be respectful of their scent adverse policies.  I've been impressed with Julep's non polish products!  The ingredients have a natural emphasis and everything I've tried thus far have been really good, from their mascaras to hand, foot, and body creams. 
I loved the quote included this month:  "It's not happy people who are thankful, it's thankful people who are happy".   I've found this to be true.

If you are interested in subscribing to Julep's Maven program, you can use my referral link or go straight to Julep to subscribe. 

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment