...

Friday, November 30, 2012

NOTD: The Spy Who Loved Me by OPI

If you are looking for holiday festivity in a bottle, then The Spy Who Loved Me is all that, just without the bubbly.  Although I could definitely see myself wearing this while holding a glass of champagne.
Part of the Bondettes mini set from OPI's Skyfall collection, this glass fleck red has that lovely glow from within quality that gives visual interest without going over the top.  I used two coats with Seche Vite's base and top coats and application was a breeze.   
The Bondettes mini set is well worth picking up if you'd like to try some of the Skyfall collection - there seriously is not a dud in the bunch!

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

The Nail Files weekly linkup:
 

4 comments:

  1. Great red! Do I see a hint of shimmer or glitter? I like how it's not overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love a pretty holiday red! It's perfect!

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete