...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

e.l.f. Oil Free Maximum Coverage Concealer in Nude

e.l.f.'s Maximum Coverage Concealer Oil Free formula is billed as a perfect cover for hiding tattoos, birth marks, dark circles, blemishes, scars and more.  I've got some brown spots that my foundation does not completely cover that would benefit from a concealer, plus I'm always trying to find a holy grail under eye concealer.  So, for $3, I decided to give e.l.f.'s concealer a shot and see if it could deliver.
Oil Free Maximum Coverage Concealer in Nude
The pigmentation and coverage is indeed very nice!  I chose Nude, which turned out to be a good match for my fair but warm complexion.  Using a concealer brush, I find that I can completely cover my brown spots.  It is recommended to set these with a powder, and for extended wear to use a setting spray.  I haven't tried a setting spray but do either use a mineral foundation or some type of powder over the concealer.  I'd say wear time is average, but I've got oily skin, which can be pretty rough on almost anything I use on my face.
It also works well as an under eye concealer.  I do have some fine lines under my eyes so there is some slight settling, but nothing too terrible.  Once I smooth out anything that has settled into lines, I'm good to go.  Overall, I'm pleased with this budget concealer!

Disclosure:  I purchased this.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big E.L.F. Fan as most of my collection is E.l.F. products. great post!

    New follower, follow back?

    www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete