...

Friday, November 23, 2012

NOTD: Live and Let Die by OPI

Live and Let Die is from OPI's Skyfall collection and I got it as part of the Bondettes mini set.  A deep blackened green with subtle gold glass flecks, Live and Let Die was completely opaque in 2 coats.  I wore it for close to a week with no chipping and minimal tip wear.
I wish the flecks showed up more , as they are really hard to see unless in bright light.  They definitely show up more in the bottle than on the nail.
Still, Live and Let Die is a good option for fall/winter dark nails that are not quite black.
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

The Nail Files weekly linkup:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! I love colors that have those flecks of glitter in them and when you see them in the sunlight it brings out a whole other side to the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! And not too much glitter but more than a shimmer--awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it has just a hint of shimmer to it - perfect for deep fall!

    ReplyDelete