...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Bondettes by OPI: Skyfall Mini Nail Lacquers

The Bondettes by OPI are four mini nail polishes from the Skyfall collection, inspired by the latest James Bond movie.  Each polish is named after a different James Bond movie.  I love these mini nail collections, as rarely do I make it through a full sized bottle, and these give me the opportunity to try a couple of featured colors without having to invest in the full sized bottles.  Fortunately, all four of the Bondettes are colors I would have probably chosen anyway!

GoldenEye is a rich gold fleck and will look good as a layering polish as well as on it's own.
The Spy Who Loved Me is a gorgeous red with gold flecks. It will be perfect for the holidays.
The World is Not Enough is described as a rosy silver, but depending on the light I can see a gold shimmer in it as well.  I have nothing like it in my collection.
Live and Let Die is a blackened green with gold shimmer.  The box description of this one is misleading, as it calls it "private jet black".  Could this be some kind of reference to OPI's iconic My Own Private Jet?  Regardless, Live and Let Die stands on it's own.

Seriously, there is not a dud color in this set!  The Bondettes  retail for $12.50.

Disclosure:   I purchased this.
The Nail Files:  A weekly linkup:

3 comments:

  1. All such pretty colors! Dropping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah that is an amazing set - it's rare that you find a set with ALL great colors :)

    ReplyDelete