...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant by Eminence Organic Skin Care

Anybody ever had strawberry rhubarb pie?  I haven't, but I do have a strawberry rhubarb facial scrub to show you on this Thanksgiving day!  It's a rice-based exfoliant that is gentle enough for daily use, and includes:
  • Strawberry: cleanser and astringent; contains Salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin and shrink pores
  • Rhubarb: a good source of ascorbic acid and vitamins to fight the look of wrinkles
  • Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
  • Rice: gentle exfoliant; buffs and smooths skin texture
  • Chickpea Flour: tightens pores; absorbs excess oil and helps to buff and smooth skin
  • Thermal Mud: contains high amounts of mineral trace elements and sulfur to improve and support the skin
  • Oats: deeply cleanse and smoothe
  • Biocomplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
I've got to hand it to Eminence Organics, as they make some really interesting products.  I've been fortunate to try a large number of them, and by and large they are top quality.  I keep this scrub in the shower, and while I don't use it every day, I do have it in rotation and always enjoy it's lovely scent.  The only problem I've had is that sometimes the fine granules get caught in my eyelashes, so I make sure to rinse really well so they don't end up in my eye.

Eminence products are more on the pricey side, and the Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant retails for $48.  I can say that it lasts for a long time, as I've had mine for close to 2 years now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those that are celebrating!

Disclosure:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment