...

Friday, November 9, 2012

NOTD: The World is Not Enough by OPI

The World is Not Enough
The World is Not Enough is part of OPI's Skyfall collection, and is a really interesting purplish mauve gray foil.  It was interesting to me when I was taking pictures outside that so many of the colors of fall as it progresses towards winter were complemented by this color.
In my mind, that makes this a really great fall and winter color, as it captures some of that richness that is starting to decay.  The flashes of purple/mauve also make it a bit more complementary for my skine tone than a straight gray.

I took these pictures 3 days in, and other than a bit of tip wear, it still looks great!  The World is Not Enough does apply a bit sheer, so this is 3 (maybe 4, I can't remember) coats with Seche Vite base and top coat.  Fortunately, it does dry fairly quickly. 

I don't have anything else quite like The World is Not Enough, so I'm really happy it was part of the Bondettes minis!
 Disclosure:  I purchased this.
The Nail Files weekly linkup:

5 comments: