...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in Peche Savvy

Peche Savvy
Lancome's Blush Subtil Palettes contain everything you would need for contouring your face, and are available in 6 different color coordinated combos.  I chose Peche Savvy, which features a matte tan contour color, a shimmer coral blush, and an iridescent beige highlighter.
There are several things I like about this palette:  (1) the contour color is matte and does not turn muddy on me (2) the highlighting color is on the more subtle side (3) the blush itself is nicely pigmented, and (4) they blend well.  I'm not a master of contouring by any means, but this made it relatively easy to do without having to pull out separate products. 
These blush palettes are on the more expensive end of the spectrum at $42, but I find Lancome products to be a bit overpriced in general.  Hence why I tend to only buy when there is a gift with purchase offer on the table, as that leaves me feeling like I got my money's worth.  With that said, I do like Peche Savvy a lot!
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment