...

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

LipSurgence Lip Creme in Stunning by Tarte

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

Stunning is something I've been reaching for quite a bit in the last few weeks, no doubt due to the warming weather and brighter days we've been having.  It's a color I associate with spring!

I like Tarte's LipSurgence lip creme formula, as I find them hydrating enough to wear on their own. Despite Stunning being a lighter color, it has enough pigmentation to make it more than a lip balm, so I get color + moisture = winning :-)  Wear time is probably only 2-3 hours, but I'll take comfort over longevity.

I received Stunning as part of the Gift or Get Beauty set I picked up back in November, but it was also part of the holiday Dressed to the Nines LipSurgence Lip Creme gift set.  I'm guessing they were offering leftovers of these mini-sized tubes in other gift sets, as I'm not seeing Stunning in the regular lineup of colors. Too bad, as this melon pink is perfect for spring.  Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Ya they always discontinue the good ones. It's frustrating. My absolute fave was eternal.

    ReplyDelete