...

Friday, March 25, 2016

NOTD: Yiyi by Julep

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I've been remiss in taking pictures of my manicures lately, at least partly due to the sad state of my cuticles and not wanting to see hangnails that seem to pop up again as soon as I clip them. However, Yiyi by Julep is too pretty to not post about.
Described as a "pink freesia holographic jelly", Yiyi was a breeze to work with. Due to it's sheer nature, I used 3 thin coats over Julep's Oxygen Bonding Base Coat. Wearing polish almost non-stop has got my nails peeling, and I'm hoping the Oxyden Bonding base and Oxygen Performance top coats help out with that. I did get a good five days of wear before the first chip showed up, so that's pretty good.
I hope Julep does more of the holographic jelly Special Effects finish polishes, as the delicate holo shows up quite nicely in the sheered out pigment.  It's got me wondering what a jelly sandwich would look like..............

No comments:

Post a Comment