...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Korres Milk Protein Foaming Cream Cleanser

The Milk Protein Foaming Cream Cleanser was one of the free products given with a recent Korres purchase, and it may be my favorite thus far from everything I got!

This is a gentle, low sudsing, soap and paraben free cleanser with lactose and essential amino acids.  I use DHC's deep cleansing oil to remove my face and eye makeup, and then follow with this, so I can't speak as to how it removes makeup on it's own.  I'm so sold on cleansing oil that I'll never go without if I can avoid it, but do like using a foaming cleanser after the oil to remove any last lingering traces of whatever.   The Milk Protein cleanser does not strip my skin, leaves my skin soft, and has a pleasant, mild smell.  I really like the smell, but unfortunately it's probably one of the less natural aspects of this cleanser.  Aromatherapy does have its benefits though, so I comfort myself with that thought.  Korres lists this as having 86.4% natural content.

INGREDIENTS : Water (eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sclerotium Gum, Lactose, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Whey Protein, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Fragrance (parfum), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Phytate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate

As I mentioned, this is a low sudsing cleanser that's PH-neutral and is appropriate for all skin types.  It costs $21 for 6.76 oz, which should last quite a while.  I find myself using a pea size amount, as a little goes a long way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment