...

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nail of the Day: I Don't Give a Rotterdam and Are You Glistenin'?

It was gorgeous out Sunday so I thought I'd sit in my backyard and paint my nails.  I figured the breeze would help with the dry time.  Well yes, yes it did.  A  little too much, in fact.  I'm hoping it was the wind and not because my bottle of OPI's I Don't Give a Rotterdam needs thinning, although that could be a possibility as well.  I had the hardest time getting an even application as it seemed to dry while on the brush and was therefore thick and gloppy, so no pictures of Rotterdam by itself.


Fortunately, I was able to hide Rotterdam's faults by applying Sephora by OPI's Are You Glistening'?, which was part last year's holiday collection.  This polish is quite dense with silver micro glitter and larger hexagons, so one coat was plenty.  You can still see glimpses of Rotterdam's dusky blue beneath and overall the result turned out pretty well, so I'm happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment