...

Friday, March 23, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Electrify and Riveting

As much as I enjoyed Riveting on its own, I was itching to try Electrify over it.  If Riveting is an in your face color (and it is), then pairing it with Electrify just amps it up even more.  Quite appropriate for "girl on fire" Katniss Everdeen, heroine of "The Hunger Games", the book series and inspiration for this China Glaze Capital Colours collection. 

I used one coat of Electrify over two coats of Riveting.  Since the glitter was rough, I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite on top, which smoothed things out nicely.  While the glitter did not dry dull, adding the two top coats did brighten things up even more.  



2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute combination! They have some really nice colors for this collection! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think this collection is my favorite one so far this year.

    ReplyDelete