...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes

Cleansing towelettes can be a convenient little beauty tool to have handy.  Especially when they contain 99% natural ingredients and clean plus moisturize in one step.  Let's add economical to the mix and well, say Yes to Blueberries cleansing facial towelettes!

The Yes to...company has four different product lines:  the nourishing Yes to Carrots for normal to dry skin and hair, the soothing Yes to Cucumbers for sensitive skin and color-treated hair, the clear skin Yes to Tomatoes for combination and acne-prone skin, and the age refresh Yes to Blueberries for age-damaged or mature skin.  I qualify for three out of four, but chose Yes to Blueberries for my first foray into this brand.

These 'brightening facial towelettes' are formulated with blueberries and coconuts to gently cleanse, remove makeup, and moisturize skin in one step. They also contain lemon peel and apple to help brighten skin.  The fragrance, while not unpleasant, is a little odd.  I can't quite place it, but it's "bright".  If you are expecting a blueberry scent, dispel that thought now.

These did a good job of removing dirt and oil from my skin, neck, and chest.  My first test was on makeup free skin that had not been washed since the previous night and was therefore quite oily.  I don't know if it was picking up residual makeup from my neck but it did not come back completely white after use, so it was getting something.  After use, my skin felt clean but not tight.  I also did not feel a heavy residue, which is important as you don't rinse after using these.

I can see using these if I'm dead tired and too lazy to properly wash up at night, but more likely I'll use these on the weekends when I don't tend to wear makeup.  My skin is so oily that about mid-afternoon this will be a great way to deslick and freshen up.  They will also be great during the summer, when the heat and humidity gets oppressive around here.

At $7.99 for 30 towelettes, I'm liking these!  The design with the click top dispenser looks like it will keep the towelettes moist, but if that's not the case I'll update this review.  Finally, I'll close with the blurb on the back of the pack, as I really like the positivity it expresses!

The Power of yes:  Yes to health.  Yes to organic fruits and veggies.  Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of anti-oxidants.  Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous.  Yes to happiness.  Yes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment