...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

L'Oreal 24 HR Infallible Eye Shadows in Perpetual Purple, Iced Latte, and Sultry Smoke


I picked up 3 more L'Oreal 24 HR Infallible eye shadows to add to my growing collection.  You can access my original review on these shadows here, so this one won't go into the level of detail I did then.  The three new shades I got were Perpetual Purple, Iced Latte, and Sultry Smoke. 

Perpetual Purple
Iced Latte
Iced Latte is quite shimmery and makes for a nice brow and inner eye highlighter.  Most of the Infallible shades do have a lot of shimmer, with only a few out of the collection having a matte finish.
Sultry Smoke
Sultry Smoke is the only matte Infallible shadow that I have, and I really like the color!  It does apply a bit patchy, so I have been using it on top of a cream shadow base.
Shown in sunlight
Shown in shade
Perpetual Purple above lash line,Golden Sage on lid

No comments:

Post a Comment