...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

NOTD: a-england's Galahad

a-England's Galahad
I was fortunate enough to get my first two a-england polishes during their recent anniversary sale.  Several of the shades I wanted were sold out, but I was able to get Galahad and Princess Sabra (Tristam Eyes).  I will have to capture the elusive Dragon another day.

Galahad is described as a mystic vibrant blue green, and it's almost a perfect match to a dark turquoise bracelet that I own. Most turquoise that you see is lighter, like this ring.  This is two coats with Seche Vite base and topcoat.  A steadier hand may have been able to get away with one coat, but my polish skills are still a bit lacking.

a-england polishes are available direct for about $14.45 (prices are listed in British pound sterling) or through Llarowe for $12.  a-england shipped for free in the past from their site, not sure if that's still the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment