...

Saturday, April 7, 2012

NOTD: OPI La Paz-tively Hot with I Lily Love You


Now that the temps are rising and Easter is almost upon us, here is my homage to all things vibrant and sparkly.  La Paz-itively Hot is a medium fuschia pink cream with a slight blue shimmer and was part of OPI's File in Style set that I recently got.  It's not a duochrome, but the blue is there in the bottle at least.  I Lily Love You was part of OPI's Nice Stems mini collection from last summer.  Comprised of multi-colored flecks and small glitter in a pink gel base, this reminds me of the iridescent shredded cellophane you can put in the bottom of Easter baskets, except prettier.

This is two coats of La Paz-tively with one coat of I Lily Love You.  These dried fairly quickly, and like all the fleck polishes I've tried, you have to make sure no pieces extend over your tips, or you'll have some jagged edges.  I just push them back with my finger when that happens.  This did not dry rough enough to warrant a coat of Gelous, so I topped it with one coat of Seche Vite.  More than one coat of I Lily Love You may be another story though.  I think the Seche Vite shrunk the tips a bit, as I've already got some nail edge showing which can't be from wear. 

La Paz-itively Hot with I Lily Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment