...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

NOTD: Fast Track and Tangerine Tango Glitter Gradient

Fast Track, from the China Glaze Capital Colours, was not a polish I would have bought on it's own.  It was part of the Hunger Games inspired mini-collection exclusive to Ulta which I purchased recently.  But you know what?  I really, really like this polish.  It's a nude with a gold fleck that gives it this glowing effect that I loved.  Total surprise hit for me.  That makes three for three for me out of the Capital Colours collection, as I've also loved Riveting and Mahogany Magic.

I wore this for three days before adding Tangerine Tango Glitter to the tips.  This was my first attempt at a glitter gradient and I think it turned out pretty good.  I first swiped my nail tips with Tangerine Tango Shimmer, and then dabbed on Tangerine Tango Glitter.  This gave me the more solid effect on the tips without having to layer the glitter, which can be a bit gritty.
Fast Track with Tangerine Tango Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment