...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash

I'm sure everybody is already aware of these, but since they are on sale at Urban Decay for $9 - for the entire set - I felt the need to show these pencils some love.  Because I do love them.  I've bought this set 3 times now, one as a gift, and two for me.

Delinquint, Rehab
The 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash was released in the fall of 2011 and features five travel sized 24/7 shadow pencils in Clash (bright turquoise w/silver sparkle), Delinquent (dark purple w/bright purple sparkle), Juju (frosted taupe), Rehab (taupe),  and Sin (shimmering champagne).  Travel sized means 2.5 g. versus the regular sized 2.8 g.  Juju is available only in this set, but the rest are regular catalog.  

Juju, Sin, Clash
Just like the 24/7 eyeliners, these are soft, easy to use, and last all day.  I use mine mainly for lining my eyes, and Sin has become my default inner eye highlighter. Nine dollars for the set is a steal.  I'm tempted to get a backup for my backup, but will restrain myself.  Maybe.







No comments:

Post a Comment