...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

NOTD: Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango Creme

Tangerine Tango Creme from the Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year set is a fabulous glossy orange red.  This is two coats and it dries glossy enough that you wouldn't need a top coat to enhance shine, but I used one coat of Seche Vite anyhow.  That may explain the glimpse of tips I see in the photos, or I'm just not good at wrapping polish.  The formula on this was a bit runny but two coats were plenty to smooth out any bald patches. 

As I discovered while out taking pictures, the Fed Ex logo is a perfect dupe for Tangerine Tango Creme.  So, if you were wanting to see the color before buying the set, any Fed Ex box or envelope should give you a good idea.

By the second day I had more visible tip, so I'm going to say that the quality may not be the greatest.  For those who change their color frequently that may not be an issue, but otherwise....

I do still like Tangerine Tango Creme and don't have anything else quite this color in my collection.  Next up will be Tangerine Tango Glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment