...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Empties! Products I Used Up in November

At first I wasn't sure I had enough empties to do a November only summary, but it turns out I did use up some stuff! It's a gorgeous spring like day here on the Gulf Coast, and Lulu says hello:-)
I tried a new dry shampoo this month, one that is specifically for light or blonde hair.  The batiste dry shampoo light & blonde has a decidedly yellow tint to it, as you can tell from the nozzle, but that actually worked pretty well for me in masking my roots.  I could see using it for that purpose alone, so I'll probably get another one.  It worked well as a dry shampoo and I liked the scent, which are my two most important criteria.

The Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Intense Vitalizing eye complex was a deluxe sample and part of a set I got a while back.  Nothing about it really stood out to me, other than it's strong perfume fragrance.  It wasn't awful, but I prefer light or no scented facial products.  I would not repurchase.

Next was the First Aid Beauty Ulta Repair Cream (reviewed here), which as become a staple for me as a body cream.  It can be used on your face as well, but my oily skin needs a lighter facial moisturizer, so I decided to try this as a body cream.  I usually mix this unscented cream with my Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume oils, and all I can say is, I'm hooked.  It's helping me use up my surplus of sample BPAL vials and I've already bought another one.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume oil samples

I also used up a deluxe sample of bareMinerals matte SPF15 foundation in medium beige.  It worked well, but I have plenty of other mineral foundations that I like, so I will not be purchasing.
Last is another staple for me, Eminence Organics Rosehip tonique (reviewed here).   I love this stuff, and had a backup that is now entering service.  What about you?  Did you power through any products last month?

Disclaimer:  I purchased all of these products. 




No comments:

Post a Comment