...

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Haulin', v. 5

A quick trip to pick up hair color yielded a few more items, thanks to a sale I couldn't pass up.  Revlon is 40% off at Rite Aid this week, so I got a back up of the Colorstay Whipped Creme foundation in Warm Golden, which I reviewed here yesterday.  Revlon seems to have this 40% off sale a few times a year, and I missed the last one as I was still trying to decide on the color of foundation to get.  The discount made this regular $13.99 foundation $8.39, quite the bargain!
Wild Watermelon
I also snagged the limited edition Revlon lip butter in Wild Watermelon for $4.79.  There was not even a display of these, just 4 singles of the LE colors sitting on a shelf. 
I've seen a couple of blogs feature the Maybelline nail polishes Polka Dots and thought they were cute.  Reminiscent of some of the indie polishes with the black and white hexagonal glitter in different sizes in a jelly base, I picked up Dotty and Blue Marks the Spot on sale for half off.  Cute, cute, cute!  Interestingly, I saw on another blog that these were launched this month, so I have no idea why they are already on sale.  I'll take it, though :-)
Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

1 comment:

  1. Wild Watermelon is a nice one, those polishes look very interesting!

    ReplyDelete