...

Monday, February 24, 2014

stila Acoustic Countless Color Pigment

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I picked up another Countless Color Pigment by stila called Acoustic a few months back, this time a neutral with a splash of color.  Considering these were $22 when I got Lyric and Lightshow last summer, at the bargain basement price of $4 when I purchased, I figured why not?
The colors can be worn separately or blended together to create new colors, and the finish is a soft satin that I thought was flattering to less than smooth lids.  These apply best with your finger or a foam applicator, although a flat brush with a patting action works as well.
Considering the container is just a littler larger than your average single eyeshadow, you can get a surprising variety of different shades from it.  Above are the three single colors and then a blend of all three together.
Here are other combinations, and I wore the third from the left as a blush on Saturday.  I may have found another good multitasking travel option!
The Countless Color Pigments are now listed on the "Phased Out Favorites" stila section at $8, but I've seen them for as low as $3 on Hautelook.  Factor in that these can be used for eyes and face, and at those prices, they are worth a look if you are craving something to do a bit of finger face painting with :-) 

4 comments:

  1. I love his! 3$ on Hautelook? That's amazing!
    I reckon you can wear this shade as a blush as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I think Acoustic is my favorite of the 3 I have.

      Delete
  2. I bought a few for $6 at Nordstrom Rack and they're such a pretty and unique product! But I don't think I'd ever dish out $22 for one!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, $22 is on the high side, especially considering the size.

      Delete