...

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Clarins' Haul

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I continue to be impressed with Clarins' products, from their skincare to their makeup.  So, I took advantage of the recent Valentine's Day GWP offer to pick up another Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster and an item that's been on my wish list - The Lotus Face Treatment Oil. 
The Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster ($30)has become my holy grail facial self-tanner, and a bottle lasted almost an entire year (see full review here).  
The Lotus Face Treatment Oil is formulated for oily skin, which makes it perfect for me. 
I also selected samples of the Blue Orchid and Santal Facial Treatment Oils, as well as the Tonic Body Treatment Oil.  I've actually been using the Santal oil this week, as with the cold weather I thought my skin would benefit from a more moisturizing formula.  So far, I'm loving it.  I also love how generously sized the samples are, as they should last me quite a while.
 

The Valentine's GWP included skincare and makeup items with a sweet white and red makeup bag, which I forgot to photograph.  Here are the items that were inside, however.

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about facial oils lately, so these definitely look worth checking out! Great haul ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten the face oil bug as well, and now have more than I could possibly use up in years.....

      Delete