...

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lorac Front of the Line PRO Liquid Liner in Charcoal

I've become quite the fan of flexible tip liquid eyeliners, so when Ulta had Lorac's Charcoal Front of the Line PRO on sale for half off a while back, I decided to give it a whirl.  Turns out to have been a great choice!
I often prefer charcoal to black when it comes to lining my eyes, although I dare say that Lorac's Charcoal version of their liquid eyeliner is as dark as many other brands black.  While I do not have the steadiest hand, I'm finding it pretty darn easy to lay down a decent line with these types of pens, from ultra thin to thicker, depending on my mood.  My favorite aspect is that they do not budge, and the line I drew will be as crisp when I remove my makeup as when I drew it on.  Impressive.
Interestingly, Ulta seems to be one of the few sites that carries this liner in Charcoal.  It is also available in black and brown, and I'd be uber happy if they came out with a navy one.  Lorac's Front of the Line PRO is as good as any other liquid pen type eyeliner that I've tried, including ones from Le Metier de Beaute and stila. 
Ultra thin line

2 comments:

  1. Love the tip! And also ur eyes in the last pic! So pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Gold really complements my eye color:-)

      Delete