...

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stila 80% Off Clearance Sale and Recent Haul

Disclaimer: I purchased these.
Monday was the beginning of Stila's epic (over 50 items) 80% clearance sale, so I thought I'd show you a recent haul I did, which includes some of the items currently on sale.  I'll also give links to some of the other reviews I've done, which will hopefully aid in any buying decisions.
You may remember the Countless Color pigments ($22) from last summer, when I originally picked up two to try out.   Now they are marked down to $6, and I decided Acoustic needed to become a trio with Lyric and Light Show.  Each shadow contains several different colors which can be worn separately or swirled together.  Acoustic contains a beige, coral red, and plummy brown.
The finish is described as pearl, which is between a frost and satin.   Acoustic is nicely pigmented and it was not difficult to build up color - in fact I found myself needing to tone it down a bit.  Here is an EOTD featuring Acoustic alone, and another incorporating Le Metier de Beaute matte shadows in a beige and brown.
I'm wearing the Smudge Stick liner in the off white Empress at the lower corner of my eye as a highlighter, which is on sale for $3.
  Below is the EOTD incorporating the matte LMdB shadows.
The Mini Smudge Crayon Try-Me-Set is on sale for $8, and I received mine as a GWP from Ulta.  The downside of these for me were that they were not as long lasting as I'd like, with more of a fading rather than creasing problem.  Here is a look I did with them.
The All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Pink is on sale for $5, and while I haven't tried that color, here is a review of the Rose Gold.  The Sparkle Waterproof Eyeliner in Flash is on sale for $6.  A gorgeous bronze olive shimmer, these felt tip liquid liners have phenomenal staying power. 

Anything you will be indulging in during this sale, which goes through December 9th?  I'm sitting this one out, although I'm tempted to pick up an After Glow lip color or two. 

6 comments:

  1. That's a great score! I'm heading over there to see if anything is left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like some of the lip products are selling out.

      Delete
  2. Wow that deal is amazing!!! I am jealous , stila doesn't ship to Canada D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that sucks! You'd think they would, even if they charged a little more.

      Delete
  3. This is so exciting! Stila had another 80% off sale a few months ago! Time to pick up some more goodies!
    Thanks for sharing this information!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 80% ??!! Thats a steal! Cant wait to se the swatches for other products u got as well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete