...

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Vasanti Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil in Rose Gold and Acure Lip Lush in Date Worthy Reviews

Rose Gold Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil by Canadian brand Vasanti was one of my December Birchbox samples, and I'm really enjoying it as an eye brightener.  For a wide awake look, I rim my entire eye with Rose Gold and then proceed with the rest of my eye makeup.
The formula is very nice, as it glides on easily yet sets for a smudge free finish.  The color and formula reminds me of Tarte's SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Champagne, which was part of the 2012 LE holiday collection Eye Catchers set (review here).
Tarte Champagne
Rose Gold does lean more pink so they are not dupes, and both make for great eye highlighters.  Since Champagne was LE and no longer available, I'm glad to have the equally pretty Rose Gold in my arsenal.  Not that I will probably ever run out of any particularly eye pencil.  But still.
I'm also enjoying the Acure Lip Lush gloss in Date Worthy that was another December Birchbox sample.  The formula is thin but has some staying power, leaving my lips glossy and moisturized for a good 3 hours or so.  The color is sheer but does provide a light coral tan tint, taking it a bit beyond a clear gloss.  This is one of the few natural ingredient gloss formulas that is working for me, and at about $8 a tube, quite reasonably priced.  Good stuff.
Sigh.  Vacation is over and I'm back at work.  Which is not a bad thing, but I'm still switching mental gears.  Hope your New Year is treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment